Oh that sucks. Were the kids sad. It is as bad as somebody coming and smashing your pumpkins. I guess they can't be put out until Halloween. Sorry that is too bad. Did you guys end up getting more for the kids to carve or just stick with Ella's for Halloween
Daxter just said, "It's much cooler to have an animal eat your pumpkin, than a kid smashing it". And that's the difference between California and Alaska :)
5 comments:
ha ha this is the funniest! of course this would happen in Alaska. Im glad you finally posted. Ive been woudering what youve been up to. See ya soon!
Oh that sucks. Were the kids sad. It is as bad as somebody coming and smashing your pumpkins. I guess they can't be put out until Halloween. Sorry that is too bad. Did you guys end up getting more for the kids to carve or just stick with Ella's for Halloween
Daxter just said, "It's much cooler to have an animal eat your pumpkin, than a kid smashing it". And that's the difference between California and Alaska :)
Angie... lets get together! We are going to be around during Christmas. I miss your little family so much. Let's set something up. Love Ya!
Whoever it was, I guess they only like eating the faces off of the pumpkins. Maybe they didn't like the Jack O Lantern's watching them eat them alive!
Post a Comment